CKNA Covid-19 update:

Dear friends:

First and foremost, we hope everybody is healthy and weathering this unprecedented storm.

There have been quite a few inquiries lately about what the Corona virus’s effect will be on the 2020 CKNA schedule, especially the Spring Nationals at Whiteland. Racers want to know if we are still planning on holding the race. We have been in regular contact with Whiteland Raceway Park as well as staying up to date on all preventative measures in place in Indiana to help determine what we need to do.

At this point, it is honestly too soon to tell if we will be able to hold the race. The safety of our racers, their families and our staff is the main priority, and we do not want to jeopardize anybodies health. However, we are still hopeful that we will be able to hold the Spring Nationals in Whiteland as planned.

We encourage everybody to go ahead and register for the race online, and make their plans to attend the Spring Nationals. We all need something to look forward to these days, and we are definitely looking forward to getting back to racing. Remember, CKNA’s registration system will not charge your Credit Card until the week of the event. Given the circumstances, we have already adjusted the system to not charge anybodies accounts until the Thursday before this event. So if the race has to be canceled, no money will ever be charged to your credit card.

We are evaluating the situation on a regular basis, and commit to giving everybody as much notice as possible. Our hope is that the measures taken by all Americans to distance themselves and minimize contact will slow the spread of the virus to a point where the current acts in place to ban events and gatherings will not need to be extended past our opening event.

Please keep yourself and you loved ones safe. We will all be back together soon!

2018 CKNA Shield Logo Small

Greg Jasperson
Steve Vermeer

Share this post