It's time to get registered for Round 2 @ MRP
After the huge success of the Spring Nationals, we are very excited to welcome everybody back for the second round of the 2019 Champions Cup. The race is being held at the iconic Michiana Raceway park in North Liberty, IN!
The Spring Nationals was the largest Divisional event in CKNA history, and we’d really like to see everybody back again for this round of racing.
Here's whats happened since the Spring Nationals:
- Final results and the 2019 Champions Cup points rankings are now available on our website, CupKarts.com. Head over to see where your favorite racers finished and truly how close the racing was!
- There’s been a ton of press regarding the success of the Spring Nationals. Head over to eKartingnews.com to read they’re recap of the event. There’s over a 1000 pictures thanks to David Rinker at Rinker Photography. Check them out on his website, Rinkerphoto.com.
- The tally’s are in, and CKNA and all the associated sponsors gave away over $5000 in tires away thanks to our tire promotions for Spring Nats, as well as $11,500 in door prizes and awards!
- We have added the ability for people that are pre-registered to edit their registrations after completion to correct anything. This also means the many racers that took advantage of our “Paid in Full” special, can log in and order tires or add a second class if you need to.
Important info about Round 2 @ MRP
The supplemental rules and schedule for the weekend will be out in the next day or two, so watch Facebook and our website over the next few days. There are a few things we’d like to tell you right away:
- If you are looking for a reserved pit-spot or camping, please contact Marshal Martin. He will be handling all the preparations on behalf of MRP. email@example.com.
- CKNA will begin strictly enforcing our rule regarding “Legible Numbers” on all four sides of each kart. Officials may require any competitor to correct numbers they feel are too hard to read at speed on the track. Approved number decals will be available for purchase.
- MRP has strict rules regarding the use of scooters, bikes and other recreational equipment during racing. PLEASE tell your kids their toys must be left inside the trailer throughout the entire day.
- We’ve had quite a few racers express interest in buying a transponder instead of renting one each weekend. We have secured the last 6 SUBSCRIPTION FREE transponders known to exist. If you are interested in buying one, please contact us. At $390 each, they pay for themselves in about two seasons of racing!