It’s been a busy week since the opening round of the Briggs and Stratton 206 Cup. We are finally getting caught up, and have lots of good news for all of our competitors. From special offers to a revised format, the Briggs and Stratton 206 Cup is listening to our racers and giving them what they asked for, and more!!!
- Photos and Video’s from Round 1 are now available in the MEDIA tab of the website. We still have more to upload as well!
- We have decided to eliminate the Kid Kart class for the remainder of the 2015 season. Although we value the importance of this class to grow karting as a whole, we feel that club level racing is a better place for these young drivers to hone their skills.
- For the remainder of the series, we will be running 50% longer races for round 3 in every class, each day!
- A revised points system has been developed, to make the “MOTO” style format work even better with the large kart counts we have had in our 206 senior class, including the potential to have to split the class due to track limitations. We are currently rewriting the needed sections of our rulebook, and hope to have it published this weekend.
- Some of our sponsors were so pleased with the turnout for Round 1, they are doubling down on their support! There will be some exciting deals and offers from our sponsors that will be announced later this week.
Round 2 of the Briggs and Stratton 206 Cup is only a few weeks away. Registration opens July 1st. See you in Eau Claire!206